Monday, December 7, 2009

Orange Head

A guy with a huge orange head goes in to see a doctor. The doctor says, "How did you get such a huge orange head?" The guy says, "Well, one day I was walking down the beach when I tripped over an old lantern. A genie came out and said, I'll grant you three wishes, whatever you desire... what is your first wish?' I said, I'd like all the money I could ever spend. 'The genie went Poof', and there it was, all the money I could ever spend. Then he said, What is your second wish?' I said, I'd like a beautiful woman to love me, someone I could enjoy this money with. 'The genie went Poof!', and there she was, a gorgeous girl who immediately loved me. Then the genie said, And what is your third wish?'... and I think this is where I went wrong... I said, I'd like a huge orange head."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Haha Pickup Lines

Haha Random Facts